< Arab Finance - News - OTMT studies establishing 5 logistics zones with Aramex

Market is closed

EGX 30 16,255.73 -0.93%

Count Down to relaunch



OTMT studies establishing 5 logistics zones with Aramex

OTMT studies establishing 5 logistics zones with Aramex

Arab Finance: Orascom Telecom Media And Technology Holding (OTMT) clarified what was published on newspapers concerning alliance with Aramex to establish 5 logistics zones.

OTMT’s Executive Director said the company intends to establish 5 logistics zones, through this alliance, that will be distributed over 5 governorates, amounting to LE1 billion over 5 years.

Executive Director added the alliance will lead to establishing new company, in which OTMT will own 51%, while the remaining 49% will be for Aramex.

It is worth mentioning, the company sent a release to EGX to clarify the pervious mentioning is still under study.

Source: EGX & Arab Finance editor

 

Recommended Stocks

13 Jun 2022
Delta Sugar SUGR
Close
23.17
Change
-03.46
Hold

All rights reserved to Arab Finance 2020 ©

Back to top